I just finished creating a testimonial page for my website and decided to go through all of my old emails, looking for testimonials to add that have been sent to me throughout the years and I came across a folder full of Newsletter postings from 2009!
This one especially spoke to me today, and I thought it would be nice to tweak it a bit and share it with you!
The Body, Mind, Spirit Approach to Success
Whether you are Looking for success for a relationship, business or life, the Body, Mind, Spirit approach can help you manifest your desires!
The BODY language for success
I have spent many years vending at Holistic and New age Expo's. The people that vend at these events are both fun to be around and fun to watch. I love to people watch, and it is from people watching that I realized that success has a certain look. Those who project success always seem to be the ones who, at the end of the day, achieve success. They look the part: their displays are impeccable, they stand tall and confident, greeting everyone with a smile and a welcoming persona that seems to draw customers into their booth.
I have put together an exercise that will help you achieve that same successful outcome. First...ask yourself:
What does success look like to me?
Take a moment to think about this question. Think about what it is that you'd like to become successful with and write it down on a piece of paper.
Write down what you would look like once you have achieved this success.
Pay close attention to your body language: are you standing tall? leaning in to talk with others? What do your facial expressions look like?
Also make a mental note of the clothing you are wearing, your hairstyle and any other physical aspects of your successful self.
Walk, Talk and look the part of your successful self!
It can't be that easy can it? Yes it can! and you will be amazed by the changes that take place in your life.
Take a look at the notes that you just wrote down and compare them to yourself now. Are you able to notice the differences?
Now that you are aware of what this success looks like to you...make a conscious effort to step into that picture and VOILA!
Simply put, walk, talk, look and act just as your successful self does in your minds eye and soon you'll notice that Success is yours for the taking!
Create a successful MINDset
When we constantly repeat statements about ourselves that are less than what we know to be true - we are setting the perfect environment for failure! I'm sure you've found yourself saying thing like:
I'll never be able to achieve that goal because... OR, I always seem to fall into the same type of relationship...AND EVEN, I'm just not good at any of this!
If you want to change your life...Change your MIND!
Success can be yours when you "think" successful thoughts. OK, here's another exercise for you to try:
1. Write down on a piece of paper, what it is exactly that you'd like to be successful at. If you find yourself writing what you don't want or what you'd like to change...you'll need to re-think this question and make changes that reflect an "I want" statement. For example: instead of writing "I'd like to stop being broke" you'll want to write something like "I'd like to attract more money into my life". Write as many as you'd like.
2. Now you can use this list as your personalized positive affirmation list! Write these positive affirmations everywhere! So that you will see them every day - It takes about 21 days to change a mindset, so be patient with yourself and stick with it!
Some good places to hang your affirmations:
1. The refrigerator
2. Your front or back door(both sides - so that you will See it coming and going!)
2. Around the outside of your computer monitor
3. The bathroom mirror
4. on the ceiling above your bed (so that it's the first thing you see in the morning!)
5. Be creative and think of your own special place to leave the affirmations!
If are more of a visual person, you can cut out pictures of your affirmations and hang them in plain sight as well!
Believe it in SPIRIT and achieve it in life!
If you believe, like I do, that there is something out there...greater than ourselves, working towards our highest good, then prayer beads are for you! Call it what you will, God, Goddess, Ala, the universe, etc...for every belief, there is a form of prayer.
So here we are, looking successful and walking around with a new positive mindset. Now lets take it a step further ans summon that success directly from the universe! The bible even states "ask and ye shall receive"
Assuming that you are already comfortable with your own personal beliefs and have adapted prayer practices, I have included three of the most popular types of prayer beads and some uses for them to help draw success your way.
1. Rosary Beads- The Rosary (from Latin rosarium, meaning "rose garden" or "garland of roses" ) is a popular traditional Roman Catholic devotion. The term denotes both a set of prayer beads and the devotional prayer itself, which combines vocal (or silent) prayer and meditation. ... A special devotion to St. Joseph is said to help bring success to your business.
2. Mala Beads- Malas are made with 108, 27, 21 or 19 beads. They are used to count prayers or mantras. Buddhists use counters to keep track of how many times around a Mala they have counted - Repeating "OM NAMO GANESHAYA" is a great mantra for success.Ganesha is the God of beginnings and success. Therefore, this mantra is formed at the beginning of new undertakings and to bring about success by removing obstacles.
3. Pagan rosary - Pagan rosaries can be made from beads in a variety of shapes and sizes with charms representing various deities dangling from them. In Pagan traditions, the beads or stones themselves are believed to have an effect on the devotee as he or she prays. - Prayers for success can vary depending on the desired outcome and sometimes a pagan rosary will be made for that specific purpose in mind. My best advise is to meditate on the desired result while using the prayer beads.
Would you like to share this post on your blog?
You are welcome to share as long as you include :
This post was created by Michelle Meleo.
For more information about Michelle visit: michellemeleoonline.com.
Welcome to my Blog! It is here that you will find some great tips that you can use at home, as well as updates, specials & more!
Subscribe to my blog!